Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas 2011

I'm finally getting around to putting up Christmas pictures, but when I looked at my camera, I guess I d8idn't take very many.  I was very tired this year and felt like I had to push through everything.  We took our friends the Riemenschneiders to the Temple Lights and they loved it.  Melissa and Garren did not come this year because she and the kids are coming in February.  It feels like a big hole in my heart when I can't have all my children and grandchildren together at Christmas.

So we had a quiet Christmas with Gregg and I going over to Cyndie's and Tim's for dinner on Christmas Eve.  On Christmas day we went to church (Gregg spoke) then Cyndie and Tim, Ashley and Bryant and Grammy Ida came over for a brunch and open gifts.  Neal and Krista spent Christmas with her family this year, but we did see them and Berkley at Grandma Joyce's later on Christmas day.


Seamus learned real quick how to open gifts

Gram Ida and Seamus

Seamus is still opening presents

Bryant and Ashley came over from SanDiego where he is stationed
as a marine.
I have always hated January.  I get the after holiday blahs, but at least I don't have to go back to school.  I really hated starting a new semester right after the holidays and jumping right back into craziness that comes with teaching.  I don't have the strength to do it anymore.  I am watching Seamus a couple of times each week so Cyndie can work in Gregg's office during tax season.

1 comment: